Hello! Everyone Pokemon Glazed is one of the most popular Latest fan-made Pokemon games series. The game features a new region, new storylines, and even more Pokemon to catch than ever before!
The latest v9.1,v9.0, v8.7,v8.6.3, and Beta 7.0/7B of the game are sure to please fans of all ages. If you’re looking for an enjoyable gaming experience, then Download Pokemon Glazed Latest Versions!
- Game Name: Pokemon Glazed
- Developer: TrainerX493/redriders180
- Console: GameBoy Advance [GBA]
- Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
- Category: Role-Playing Gane [RPG]
- Versions: v9.1 [Latest]
- Released: 30 November 2012
Pokemon Glazed ROM Download
If you’re a fan of the Pokemon series, then you’ll love Pokemon Glazed. It’s one of the best Pokemon games out there, and it’s completely free to download and play. The story takes place in the region of Tunod, which is filled with all kinds of new Pokemon to catch and train.
You’ll also encounter some familiar faces along the way, including Team Rocket. The game features all sorts of new gameplay mechanics, such as Wonder Trade and Mega Evolution.
Whether you’re a diehard Pokemon fan or just looking for a fun new game to play, you should check out Pokemon Glazed. It’s sure to provide hours of entertainment!
Pokemon Glazed Features
- Including all Kanto and Sinnoh legendaries, as well as eight Unova legendaries.
- A new out-of-battle effect.
- Moves deal Physical or Special damage depending on the move, not the type.
- The fairy type is included.
- Instead of three starters, you can choose from five!
- The Tuned- Rankor, and Johto regions will be explored.
- The Pokemon from the regions of Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.
- Real-world and Pokemon World travel.
- The goal is to capture all five starters.
- All trainers and gym leaders must be rematched.
What is the new Change in all Versions?
It is essential to know what has changed in Pokemon Glazed Latest Versions v9.1, v9.0, v8.7, v8.6.3, and beta 7B before you download it. The glazed Version change history is given below.[expand title=”VERSIONS INFO.”]
Pokemon Glazed 9.1 Download
It’s time for another update to Pokemon Glazed, and this one is a biggie! Version 9.1 is now available for download, and it comes with a ton of new features and improvements.
- The first town you reach in Johto is where you first see Bill, giving you immediate access to the teleport system.
- Geminite Village now has a Rock Slide tutor.
- A more efficient engine makes the game run better on low-end systems and speeds it up.
- The move animations have been updated.
- A few tweaks to level-up moves.
- A higher level is now available for late-game starters.
- There have been several bug fixes and small tweaks.
- Several old moves were replaced by new ones, replacing rarely learned or unviable moves with staples from the newer games.
Pokemon Glazed 9.0 Download
The newest version of the fan-favorite Pokemon Glazed game is finally here! Version 9.0 boasts a whole host of new features and improvements, making it the most comprehensive and enjoyable experience yet. As always, you can expect to find all your favorite Pokemon in this latest installment, along with some exciting new additions.
- Every Pokemon has had its Movepool updated to match the new game.
- The moves of important trainers have also been updated
- Greninja sprite updated by Ryoncai.
- A few logical changes have been made, such as Luxray learning its final move at Lv.68, not Lv.80, and keeping Play Rough for coverage.
- Some text errors have been fixed, and a few small bugs and tiles have been fixed.
- In the Pokedex, move Crobat’s position to the correct spot.
Pokemon Glazed 8.7 Download
The long-awaited Pokemon Glazed 8.7 Download is finally here! This highly anticipated update includes a plethora of new features and improvements, making it the best version yet. Here’s what’s new in this release.
- By restoring the layout from 7b, the Glenwood Town bench has been fixed.
- The bench in Chocco Town has been fixed.
- Almost all Johto gatehouses’ right-side entrances have been fixed.
- Updates to Oceanview Park’s wild Pokémon.
- Levels for wild Pokemon were also adjusted.
- In the early game, trainer levels appear in the correct order of progression.
- It is now possible to forget HM moves at any time.
- There are no exclusive moves for Riolu and Lucario before evolution, and Riolu is now much better than before.
- Instead of picking one of the twenty different default names from Emerald (20 for each gender), the player’s name will always default to either BRANT or ALEXA.
With so much to see and do, Pokemon Glazed 8.7 Download is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start your adventure today!
Pokemon Glazed 8.6.3 Download
The latest version of Pokemon Glazed, 8.6.3, is now available for download! This new version includes several bug fixes and improvements, as well as a new event featuring the Mythical Pokemon Celebi! Be sure to grab the update and check it out today!
- It has been changed back to the Penthouse Key that the Fusion Grunt drops at Ruins of Alph from a PP Max.
- Level-ups allow Gallade to learn Psychic and Superpower (the best STAB moves in the game), not just TMs or Move Tutors.
- Name Rater and Move Deleter have been added to the building with the Move Relearner in Seaspray Town.
Pokemon Glazed Beta 7.0/7B Download
The wait is finally over—Pokemon Glazed Beta 7.0/7B is now available for download! This latest version of the popular fan-made Pokemon game features several new additions and improvements, including
- You will be able to play the entire game with this version.
- The Pokemon sprites and cries have been updated.
- Fixes were made to the Pokedex locations.
- A Fairy-type gym has been created at Goldenrod Gym.
- The maze at Evergreen Gym has been modified.
- It is fully functional on Trainer Isle.
- It is the Mega Stone that will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X will only Mega Evolve Charizard.
- The Mega Evolutions learn only one move at level 1, whereas Mega Lucario learns all of Lucario’s moves at level 1.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of the series or just getting started, there’s something for everyone in Pokemon Glazed Beta 7.0/7B. So what are you waiting for? Download it today and begin your adventure![/expand]
How to Play Pokemon Glazed on Android
Here’s how you can play Pokemon Glazed on your Android device
- Download an emulator app from the Google Play Store. There are many different emulator apps available, but we recommend using My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator for this purpose.
- Once you have installed the emulator app, launch it and search for “Pokemon Glazed” within the app’s built-in file browser. The game should appear as a .gba file; select it to begin downloading it onto your device.
- Once the download is complete, open up the emulator app and navigate to its “Load Game” menu option. From here, select “Pokemon Glazed” from your list of downloaded games and press “Load.” The game should now start up and be ready to play!
How to Download Pokemon Glazed on PC
The first thing you need to do is go to the official website and download the latest version of the emulator. You can find this easily by doing a quick Google search. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, open it up and click on “File” > “Open”.
A new window will pop up asking you to locate your ROM file. Find where you saved your Pokemon Glazed ROM file and select it. The game should now start playing! If you run into any errors or issues, make sure that your computer meets all of the system requirements for running an emulator smoothly.
Pokemon Glazed Walkthrough
After spending countless hours playing Pokemon Glazed, I can say with certainty that it is one of the best games in the series. The story is engaging, the gameplay is addicting, and the overall experience is incredibly fun. I highly recommend this game to any fan of Pokemon or anyone looking for a great game to play.